THE ONE SALON FOR MEN AND WOMEN ™
Please review the following guidelines for your upcoming visit:
● Please enter no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment, we have limited waiting areas.
● Masks are required by everyone to enter our salon.
● You will be given a brief COVID-19 screening questionnaire and have your temperature confirmed at time of appointment. If your temperature exceeds 100° you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
● Services will be expedited to accommodate the volume of guests we are trying to service.
● We are blow-drying; however, our self-styling bar area remains closed. We are trying to be as safe as possible. We hope to be able to offer these services at a later phase of Back on Track for Indiana.
● Our Beverage service will be temporarily suspended due to the face mask requirement.
● We will use single use capes at our statins, and your personal articles should stay with you at all times.
● Only guests with appointments are to enter the salon. We asked that family members or companions wait outside of the building during the appointment.
● We have eliminated all cash & check exchange at check-out. We are only accepting debit or credit cards when paying for services. However, our ATM is still available for your use, if required.
● Our restrooms will be for urgent use only, please plan accordingly.
● We ask that you maintain at least a minimum of six feet of physical distance from all people while inside the salon.
● As of May 18th, our service prices have minimally increased.
We thank you for your trust and confidence and aim to continue to provide our community with a safe environment. We appreciate your business!!
UPDATED May 6, 2020
We welcome you all back to Salon 01! We are so grateful for your support through your online purchases, Gift Card sales, and waiting for us to serve you.
We know you are all anxious to hear from us and we are continuing to work on our reopening guidelines, training, and the rescheduling of 8 weeks of appointments to the best of our ability.
Thank you for your patience during this process. We are certain this won't be the last time we ask for it.
We can’t wait to see you, even though we will all be in masks!
UPDATED May 4, 2020
We look forward to serving you soon!! We are working very hard to prepare our salon environment to adjust to this temporary normal as we try to minimize risks to both staff and guests during this pandemic. We ask for your patience and grace while we all adjust. We promise to do our best, and we ask that you understand it will temporarily be a different experience. We will need to be efficient with our time and services to take care of as many clients as we can-given the burden of required additional cleaning protocols. This may mean that you might be called to adjust your appointments and/or services. We apologize for these inconveniences and hope you will understand.
This week (May 4th) we will begin calling guests that have recently missed previously scheduled appointments.
We plan to have employees staffing our phone system for your calls and appointment requests beginning May 11th. We will also re-open the salon’s retail boutique on that date-May 11th. Additionally, we plan to continue to offer online ordering and curbside pick-up until further notice.
We plan on re-opening May 18th for in-salon services.
We will have our staff in for additional training during the next 2 weeks to prepare all areas of our salon for your return. We thank you in advance for your loyalty and patience with us. We know that this has been difficult to bear and we very much want to please you.
THANK YOU FOR WAITING ON US!! 😊
Menu of Services
At Salon 01, we utilize products that we truly believe in. We carry our own Salon 01 Concepts hair care brand, along with Aquage, Biomega, DevaCurl, Malibu C Wellness, Nioxin, American Crew and Jack Black. You will find Jan Marini, Jane Iredale and Éminence Organic Skin Care in our skincare department, and Artego at our color bar.
Great service and very professional experience as always. During the Covid-19 precautions, the staff are routinely doing everything they can to minimize risk and that is very much appreciated. (fever scan at entry, minimize waiting room people, distancing, sanitizing multiple times, hand sanitizer on every counter it seems, etc.) Well done.
Debbie - Demandforce
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM The latest in services, products and stunning transformations!